Knowledge & Innovation Coordinator - Education
Under the supervision of the Director of Knowledge & Innovation, this new position will assist with the planning, organization, evaluation, and execution of a number of educational and marketing projects. The Coordinator will partner closely with members of the NAC Marketing and IT team members in order to execute primary responsibilities.
This position is geared towards individuals who are interested in how multiple disciplines and areas of expertise come together to create a building.
Primary Responsibilities – Indirect & Direct Marketing
- Generate content for direct marketing efforts such as proposals, interviews, the NACLab, mailers, and infographics.
- Help organize and manage conference proposal submissions.
- Assist with the production of conference presentations.
- Participate in project pursuits/interviews while offering administrative and presentation support.
- Manage NAC’s social media outlets with the goal of promoting and disseminating thought leadership. This includes creating a regular publishing schedule, producing content, and promoting content through marketing campaigns. NAC’s social media sites include klyde, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
Secondary Responsibilities – Project Support
- Collaborate with leadership to develop office training programs related to best practices in education architecture and design
- Understand and build on leading trends in pedagogy and education architecture to incorporate relevant aspects into NAC projects.
Responsibilities – Other
- Conduct literature reviews on various subjects including but not limited to early learning research, college student development, pedagogical best practices, etc.
- Attend and volunteer for industry events and organizations
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- You’re proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- You’re strong at communicating through a number of different mediums (e.g., large meetings, conference calls, video conference, email, intranet, and social media).
- You have experience with a variety of graphic design tools, preferably Adobe Creative Suite.
- You have at least 1 year of experience blogging for a professional entity.
- You can demonstrate an ability to analyze lots of information from different sources and create written and graphic reports of data.
- You have at least 2 years (or an average of 7 presentations) of experience developing presentations. This includes conducting research, writing outlines and scripts, the development of a PowerPoint slide deck, and organizing groups of people.
- You are obsessed with what design can do for people.
- You equally love collaborating with others and working independently.
- You toggle comfortably between leading and doing.
- You have a passion for rethinking traditional education models.
- You’re able to work flexibly, manage multiple projects at once, and clearly explain novel ideas.
Education/ Training – Required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a discipline related to education, OR 2+ years working in the education sphere (K-12 or higher education)
- You have experience with public relations or marketing
Education/ Training – Preferred
- Strong visualization skills, with a command of typography, color, grid and hierarchy as it relates to user interface design.
- Please send letter of interest and Resume or CV to email@example.com. NAC offers a very generous benefit package that includes health and retirement benefits as well as professional development and growth.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.