NAC is seeking a Project Architect to join their talented and collaborative healthcare studio in Spokane.
- Design, coordinate and assemble complete sets of contract documents utilizing Revit and AutoCAD software.
- Review and coordinate the work of structural, MEP, lighting, AV, landscape, civil and other consultants.
- Develop technical details.
- Effectively communicate with design team members.
- Conduct and document on-site observations. Process during construction, submittals, RFIs, substitution requests and shop drawings.
- Interface with building and permitting officials during the permitting and construction phases of the project.
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- 5-10+ years related experience.
- Strong design sensitivity and ability to contribute collaboratively to the design quality of projects.
- Positive attitude, desire and ability to learn and grow, self-motivation, and ability to work unsupervised and contribute in a group environment.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to effectively and successfully compete multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
- Architects with proven records of accomplishment who are interested in joining a team-oriented culture are encouraged to submit their resume for consideration. Please send letter of interest with salary requirements and Resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. NAC offers a very generous benefit package that includes health and retirement benefits as well as professional development and growth.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.