Looking for a challenging opportunity that will allow you to be creative and work on a variety of projects? NAC is seeking a Design Professional to join our talented and collaborative team. NAC is a national firm with over 180 employees in Los Angeles, Seattle and Spokane, WA with a mission to create exceptional places for learning, healing, and human development. We are expanding the staff in our Chinatown office; it's an exciting time and we'd like you to be a part of it!
The Design Professional will be responsible for the following:
- Perform more detailed aspects of design development and drawing tasks, originating and assembling project-specific details and large-scale design/drawings.
- Arrange and manage multiple projects, independently and simultaneously.
- Assist in the development of design documentation from conceptual compositions, diagrams, schemes, sketches and layout(s); making decisions relative to scope of work within project.
- Assist in organization, arrangement and coordination between architectural documents, and review of consultant documents.
- Develop detail solutions to architectural problems using experience, judgment and education.
- Assist in preparation of preliminary and final technical specifications.
- Must be computer savvy with skills in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch Up, Rhino and/or Photoshop
- Demonstrated knowledge of office management principles and procedures
- Working knowledge of Building Codes, ADA compliance issues, and zoning ordinance influences
- Bachelors degree in Architecture
- For consideration, please submit cover letter, resume, and work sample in PDF format to email@example.com.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.