IT Systems Administrator
Employees of NAC Architecture have a passion for engaging with communities and creating places that advance learning, enhance wellness and enrich lives. As the Systems Administrator you will work in a team oriented environment supporting users in architecture, interiors and engineering across three offices. The IT Systems Administrator oversees the technical design, development, installation and maintenance of all technology systems located in the offices of NAC Architecture. Working with and under the direction of the Technology Director, you will ensure that all maintenance, processes and projects support business objectives of NAC Architecture as well as supporting end user success.
- Ensure the performance, uptime, and maintenance, backup and upgrade of NAC Systems and Services in all offices.
- Server Administration: Including hardware and following software:
- Configure, Maintain, Troubleshoot and Upgrade the following:
- Microsoft Server OS
- Deltek Vision, ERP System
- Newforma Project Center
- Microsoft Server Applications such as MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, SCCM, WSUS, Windows Deployment.
- Database Administration: utilizing MSSQL and MYSQL databases.
- Webserver Administration: hosting both intranet and public websites.
- Network Administration: Cisco ASA firewalls, LAN/WAN switches and routers and WAN\Internet connectivity.
- Plan, design and install private and public cloud infrastructure systems hosted in Azure, AWS and co-location centers. Cloud Administration.
- Ensure the reliable function of server, storage and network backup systems and ensure documentation is up-to-date. Backup and Recovery Administration.
- Use network and application monitoring reports to verify function and reliability of systems in a proactive manner.
- Work with the Technology Director on the following
- Oversight of the implementation and progress of technical projects performed by the IT team, Project Management.
- Technical leadership, mentoring and knowledge transfer to IT team members, Team Leadership.
- Research and work with IT team members to find technology solutions that support business technology goals and needs.
- Ensure that documentation for Server, Storage, Network and Cloud systems are updated and maintained. Track changes made to systems along with reasons and lessons learned.
- Be a member of the help desk response team and provide resolution assistance to other team members as needed.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a Windows Domain and IT Team environment.
- Required experience:
- Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 +
- Configuring HyperV and Failover Clustering
- Configuring NAS and Stand-Along Storage Arrays
- Configuring managed Network Switches, Routers and Firewalls
- Preferred experience
- Azure and AWS portal
- MSSQL and MYSQL
- MS Exchange and MS SharePoint
The Ideal candidate will be able to work in a team environment, be interested in learning and sharing knowledge, be interested in leveraging technology to support business needs and have excellent listening and communication skills.
- Please send letter of interest with salary requirements and Resume or CV to Human Resources. NAC offers a very generous benefit package that includes health and retirement benefits as well as professional development and growth.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.