NAC’s mission is to create exceptional places for learning, healing, and human development. We are seeking Job Captains who are passionate about working on public education or medical projects in our Seattle office. Applicants should have between 3 - 7 years of experience. NAC is a national firm with over 180 employees working in offices in Seattle, Spokane, and Los Angeles. Your contributions will elevate the design excellence of the public environment.
Ideal applicants will have experience with our primary project types. Additionally, they will have the ability to design and think analytically from concept to detail, communicating concepts successfully in both verbal and graphic format within a collaborative team environment.
- Develop design documentation with diagrams, sketches and layouts.
- Create construction documents originating and assembling project-specific details and developing large-scale drawings and concepts.
- QA/QC architectural documents, and coordinate between architectural documents and consultant documents.
- Perform work within schedule constraints.
- Facilitate communication of relevant project knowledge across the design team.
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture.
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an architecture firm, working in all phases of project development, including coordination with consultants, code research, and construction administration.
- Proficiency in Revit.
- Competency in other design, modelling, and graphics software such as SketchUp, Rhino, Adobe programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Job Captains who are interested in joining our team-oriented culture should send a letter of interest, resume, and academic portfolio or work samples in PDF format to Human Resources. NAC offers a very generous benefit package that includes health and retirement benefits as well as professional development and growth opportunities.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.