Reports To: Business Development/Operations
Date of Revision: 02-05-2020
Senior Marketing Coordinator - Columbus
Trinity NAC is seeking an experienced marketing coordinator with 7+ years of experience in the A/E/C industry to join our team. The ideal candidate will have proven ability to champion marketing collateral and manage the creation and preparation of professional marketing materials in support of business development initiatives. You will be responsible for producing a consistent quality of written and graphic content in all marketing proposals, brochures and on the firm's website, and will maintain organized internal proposal systems for the firm. We are looking for someone who is comfortable brainstorming ideas, developing content and managing all aspects of our marketing efforts. If this is you, please submit your resume and a portfolio of similar work.
- Partner with Senior Leadership to coordinate, organize, develop and assemble marketing materials to support business development efforts including complex RFQ/RFP responses, presentations, project case studies, resumes and related content.
- Refine and update marketing information, including graphic layout, written content accuracy and adherence to graphic standards to present a consistent message and style.
- Manage the preparation of marketing responses and materials including kick-off, status meetings, team assignments, schedule, and review and editing. Ensure timely production of materials including copying, binding, distribution, delivery and proposal close-out.
- Develop marketing content and collateral to support the annual marketing calendar, including speaking engagements, conferences, award submittals and business events.
- Support/develop marketing initiatives such as campaigns, public relations, social media and website as needed.
- Manage external "field" marketing including client events and project photo shoots.
- Collaborate with leadership to strategize on marketing initiatives, knowledge sharing/best practices and development of key messages.
- Minimum 7 years of related experience in the A/E/C industry, preferably in architecture.
- Demonstrated past experience with complex proposal and presentation requirements.
- An eye for detail, excellent time management and organizational skills. Effective under pressure of tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization and communicate ideas to target audiences.
- Proven experience in developing and integrating creative storytelling and graphics.
- Team player attitude, willing to assist others; focused on internal and external client service; flexible and takes ownership and initiative.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment to share knowledge and seek knowledge from others.
- Strong sense of initiative and is a natural implementer.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro), Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, File sharing software (One Note, Dropbox).
- Member of SMPS preferred, but not required.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Marketing or in related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in maintaining internal marketing proposal systems in desired role.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, Oce Plotter, GoToMeetings, and fax machines.
Position Type/Hours expected to work
- This is a full-time position with a minimum expectation of 40 hours per week.
- Late evenings may be required for project deadlines.
- Occasional local travel — less than 10%.
- Hand/Wrist/Finger dexterity for 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week.
- Ability to lift a set of construction documents.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- For consideration, please submit your resume and portfolio here.
- Trinity NAC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity employment. As a result, all qualified employees and prospective employees will be recruited, selected and trained without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. All applicants are carefully screened and full consideration is given to their training, education, skills, experiences, growth potential and previous work record. This same non-discriminatory consideration will be used in all other aspects of the employment relationship.
- Trinity will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability to the extent that doing so does not create an undue hardship on Trinity NAC. Trinity NAC encourages employees and applicants to communicate any special needs by engaging in an interactive process with Trinity NAC to formulate reasonable accommodations.