Electrical Revit Technician
- NAC Engineering has an opening for a MEP Revit Technician who is passionate about using Revit to the greatest extent possible and continuing to learn how to leverage the software fully. The successful individual will have a strong work ethic as well as experience collaborating in a team environment.
- Create bid documents and complete mark-ups in Revit consisting of plans, elevations, and wiring diagrams for:
- Power systems
- Lighting Systems
- Low-Voltage systems
- Work with architects, engineers, and owners to model designs.
- Graduation from a certified CAD training program or a Technical/Associates degree in engineering or related science (preferred).
- Revit training certificate (preferred).
- 2+ years of experience with Revit software and a desire and aptitude to utilize Revit to its full potential.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Please include a cover letter with your application.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship. No paid interview travel or relocation expenses are offered for this position.
Skills and Competencies
- Familiarity with REVIT essential.
- Knowledge of BIM graphics programs and construction practices preferred.
- Knowledge of Revit techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, and drawings.
- Working, hands-on knowledge of electrical drawings and construction concepts from engineering through construction implementation.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to effectively and successfully compete multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail.
- Willingness/ability to expand knowledge of design and Revit abilities through training (internal and external).
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written.
- Positive attitude, desire and ability to learn and grow, self-motivation, and ability to work unsupervised and contribute in a group environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability in order to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with changing and conflicting priorities.
- Revit Technicians who are interested in joining a team-oriented culture are encouraged to submit their resume for consideration. Please send letter of interest with salary requirements and Resume or CV to Human Resources. NAC offers a very generous benefit package that includes health and retirement benefits as well as professional development and growth.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.