Our People are Our Intellectual and Creative Lifeblood
They come from all over the world with life experiences that enrich our office culture.
Our people value the social usefulness of the work they perform and are committed to it. In turn, NAC is committed to them – their growth, development and recognition.
Young designers have the opportunity to play key roles on exciting projects while learning from experienced staff. Senior staff enjoy recognition and rewards for their contributions, new challenges and invigorating career fulfillment.
Summary of Benefits
NAC offers a variety of benefits and programs for our staff:
- Training and Continuing Education opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus program
- Profit sharing
- 401(k) with an employer match
- Health insurance, including vision and dental
- Vacation, sick leave and holiday time off
- Mass transit incentives
- Professional dues supplements
- Reimbursement of passed ARE exam expenses
- Project field trips and other staff events